Jump to navigation
What are the steps?
- You must be selected by your UPB faculty.
First of all, the student / master student / doctoral student must be selected by his / her faculty for the type of mobility he / she wants (study or placement).
- You must be nominated at the partner institution.
For study mobility, the nomination shall be submitted by the ERASMUS + Office.
After confirming the student's selection, he / she must register and apply for the Partner University (host) where he / she will carry out his / her mobility. The application in most cases is online; it is completed with the personal data of the student and is followed step by step. For placement mobility, the nomination is sent by the ERASMUS + manager from the student's faculty.
- Preparation of the financial documents
What type of mobility are there and what is their usual duration?
- Study mobility - the activity of this type of mobility involves participation in courses and taking the related exams, the duration of the internship being one semester or one academic year (5-10 months). If the purpose of the mobility is the elaboration of the diploma project or of the dissertation, the duration of the internship is between 3 and 5 months, being variable from year to year. In the case of the doctoral scholarship, the duration of the ERASMUS internship varies between 3 and 6 months.
- Placement mobility - the activity of this type of mobility involves a period of practice / internship at an institution in the field of activity relevant to the field of study. In the case of an ERASMUS placement grant, the duration of the traineeship is a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 4 months. The division of the number of months of mobility for each faculty is made according to the inter-institutional agreements for each partnership.
- European Project Semester (EPS) - study mobility addressed to students in final years (year IV, second semester, undergraduate cycle and / or year II, semester 2, master cycle), the program consists in the development of multidisciplinary teams of engineering projects, in depending on the profile of the geographical area in which the host university is located. European Project Semester is a program offered by 17 European universities in 12 countries (Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Romania and Spain).
How can you find more information?
- Contact the responsible professor from you faculty. You can check the list here.
- Contact the Erasmus Office. You can find them in the Rectorat building, 4th floor, room 401.
- Contact us. Our past experience might be useful for you. Drop a line on any social media channel.